Want a free quote?
Berwick Windows & Conservatories offers a wide selection of doors from the composite door range. This high quality range of doors is available in so many different styles and colours you are sure to find the perfect door for your home! This range is constructed from PVCu - PVCu (polyvinyl chloride unplasticised) frames have been used in the construction of replacement windows and doors for some years now and as a tried and tested building material, PVCu has the following advantages over wooden and metal framed windows:
Waterproof and weather resistant - unlike timber and metal, PVCu does not rot, crack, warp or rust when exposed to the elements for years on end. It is very durable and has a very long working life.
Low maintenance - PVCu does not require any major maintenance, regular painting or weatherproofing to provide you with years of trouble free service. A general wipe over with warm soapy water is all that is required to keep your frames looking like new.
Excellent thermal insulation - the multi-chambered design used in the construction of PVCu frames whilst adding overall strength also helps to greatly reduce any heat loss through the frame.
Less of an impact on the environment - 'PVCu windows leave trees standing' and PVCu can be melted down and recycled for use in the manufacture of other products.
- Low maintenance, paint free, robust, scratch resistant and easy clean surface. Manufactured for strong impact strength, and both thermal and UV stable
- Steel reinforced 70mm PVCu frame, extruded to BS7413 specifications
- Adjustable high security hinges
- Optional rim night latch for additional security and appeal
- Cassette system with 24mm toughened glass unit
- Multi point locking system with centre deadbolt and 2 hookbolts to police preferred security specification
- Fully sealed door leaf to prevent water penetration
- Embossed woodgrain texture for traditional looks and feel of timber
- Stylish suited furniture
- Weather protection drip rail